“Your Muso Store” Ships to any-where in South Africa and hopefully soon to other regions outside South Africa’s borders into Africa. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at + 27 011 864 7924/8585 to discuss shipping outside South African borders into Africa.
Shipping is free to all main distribution points (Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town,) for all orders above R 2 000. When shipping outside main distribution points additional shipping fees may apply although we will try to keep our distribution fees as low as possible to give you as our client satisfaction in purchasing from us.
All returns are dealt with in an urgent manner. The product may be returned if it is faulty, not the product ordered, or the product does not perform to the specifications as per the manufacturer. Any goods returned must be in their original packaging, all accessories included and unused. Should you wish to return goods, you have 7 days to do so with all the criteria as mentioned above.
Please note that you need to insure your item, as we will not be held liable for any goods not received or damaged in transit.
Please be aware that the product images on our website are here to offer a fair guideline of the colour and finish of the products. “Your Muso Store” cannot accept returns on colour match differences. Please contact us should there be a specific colour requirement prior to dispatch.
All of our goods also carry a manufacturers’ warranty where applicable, which will run concurrently with any warranty in terms of the law.
Conditions of returns
The following conditions need to be met before the return will be allowed:
1. The original tax invoice need to accompany the return.
2. A Return request should be done in writing, the reason noted and be accompanied with the purchase and sent to email@example.com.
3. The item must be returned within 10 business days.
4. All costs incurred in returning items will be for the purchaser.
5. All refunds are subject to the discretion of Your Muso’s management.
6. All packaging and accessories needs to be included and the item unused.
7. When returning an item, and it passes the approval of management, goods are to be exchanged for the same item or a credit will be passed to buy other items.
8. Once Your Muso Store have received the items, a decision will be made whereafter we will inform you how the return will be handled and if a swap is possible. We can not only swap the item before testing it and coming to a decision.
Your Muso Store reserves the right to refuse a full refund should the goods be either Used, or not complete as noted in point 1- 6 above.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO USED GOODS WILL BE REFUNDED.